With the return of Tim Drake, in the pages of Brian Michael Bendis’ Young Justice, DC have had two Robins running about. Prior to this, since the arrival of Damian Wayne into the DC Universe and the launch of the New 52, Drake had been going by the name of Red Robin. Before this new volume of Young Justice the last time we saw Tim he was driving off into the sunset with Stephanie Brown in Detective Comics and still going by this code name.
He returned in Young Justice #1 back in his original costume and using the Robin name again. As of yet there has been no explanation for this change or what has happened to Stephanie. Being comic books we may never find out but what we are going to learn is next step in the evolution of the Tim Drake character because with issue #7 he is going to take on a new moniker.
The solicitations for Young Justice #7 can be read below:
- YOUNG JUSTICE #7
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art and cover by JOHN TIMMS
- variant cover by RILEY ROSSMO
- Young Justice—lost in the Multiverse! After the explosive conclusion to their Gemworld adventure, the team is having a tough time finding their way back to their Earth. No, we can’t tell you where they end up, but rest assured, you will be surprised! But as exciting as all that is, we have bigger problems to deal with as Tim Drake is about to do something he has only done…lots of times before. He is about to announce his new alias…a new superhero name. A Young Justice name. And this time, it’s permanent. Like, forever.
- ON SALE 07.03.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.